The Story has Begun.




            I want to tell you about something, others side of me and sometimes no one knows about me. So great thanks to Allah, now I can stand in Korea. May be so long time ago when I was in the second years of Junior High School, I was making the big trouble for my parents actually to build a dream to be a singer. But now I get points for all my big trouble in the past time. In the past time I thought I can be a professional singer with the ability to sing, but so many people actually born to be a genius singer. They got a training in the all their live and born to be a famous singer. So I decided to bury my dream to be a popular singer. Forget it wakakakaka. I have ever made a promise to stand on the big stage Korean Land to learn how about good singing, but now I realize that I live conduct to be a politician and anything about the state and the public policy. In the fact, in this time I can stand I Korea with the purpose to make my home country can follow how the Korean Governance creates the best way to get welfare for all citizens. I think if I am not in trouble a few years ago may be now I can’t get the point why I must bear to this world.

            Live is full of mystery, about destiny and the future. No one knows about it. I wanted to tell you about yesterday and today, about my daily activities in the dormitory and the campus when I was getting lectured from the university teachers. Actually, I always get story from Fahma Inayah Putri that she always gets an awkward moment with Shirin if they meet in the dormitory room. All of the problem is about language, Fahma always tell me if she always gets worse if she gets roommate with no ability in English and finally she gets roommate from Tajikistan with no ability in English almost zero. I always laughed for her to destiny get roommate with no ability in English, but when I join the buddy program two from us can’t speak English. Tina can speak English, Ga Young may be less, and Hwang A Ran is the best English speaker in our team of Korean. Actually, I am not in an advanced condition to be English speaker, but I always try the best, understand what the others said and can say in English too. A long ways to the dormitory, wkwwk I and Jingi get the awkward moment. Jingo speaks Korean so well, but can’t speak English and I don’t understand what is she said, because I just understand for English and Indonesian. So google translate is the best method for us to communicate a long ways to the dormitory.

            When the launch is coming, I get a new point if in Korea pudding as serve as complement of rice. Cooking with vegetables but actually I don’t know what the kind of vegetables. Oh yeah, in the first test from the 20 question I just got score 7 and the second test I got score 20 from the 20 question how daebak, actually I just need to little more struggling. But in the next test I am not in the study so from the 25 question I just got score 16 how embarrass. But honestly now, I can understand so many things about Korea and good governance build in here. I think I can’t imagine how can I face the condition of my homeland if get back to Indonesia in the December later. Here, with the first quality internet access in the world can’t compare with Indonesia. But anything happens here, I stay in Indonesia as the future leader of Indonesia. Sorry for random story today, unavailable main sentences and topic. I just want to write anything memory in my brain, so if later I can’t maximize the memory of the brain, not to worry because I have copied in my blog.


September 18, 2015
.

           

Komentar

Postingan Populer