Lost in Seoul

     Hello friends, good night!. Finally, I am writing about inevitably experience in South Korea. Fancy, how dare I am to write a kind of title for this article. Yeah actually, I have been thinking a lot about the last day in South Korea. I spent a whole night in the Seoul Station alone. It’s happen on December 22th, 2015. My academic date had already finish in the middle December, but I want to join MT program would be held on 21th December. So I chose the flight early morning 22th December 2015 at 10.45 o’clock Korea time. I might arrive in Incheon Airport at early morning. So I leave Chonbuk National University at nine o’clock after finished MT Program with the last train from Jeonju to Seoul. The story has begun from bus station, I didn’t get the ticket to going to Seoul. After that, I went to other bus station and get the same result. My Friends gazed on me, they was frustrating and worrying about me. I said to them that God would help me unconditionally. The time almost over, at 10 pm finally I got the last ticket from the last train from Jeonju to Seoul Station. And do you know? it’s the expensive South Korea train ticket LOL. The time passed away so vastly and, 23.45 I had already been staying in Seoul Station ALONE till 5 am in early morning then. 

The big problem is South Korea have the different weather with Indonesia. When I was there, it’s still in the middle of winter. Tropic person ancestry fell minus 5 C waw how daebak I am.  And the second problem is about the transportation from Seoul Station to Incheon Airport would be coming at 5 am. Honestly, I mean actually I almost weep loudly, also my hearth almost burst too. Although I wore winter coat, but it didn’t work. I was feeling so cold and lonely, until the Seoul Station employee oversaw around the Seoul Station. When He found person inside station, He was asking us to get out from station building until 2.30 am. The station would open at 2.30 early, so I struggled to withstand winter for 2.5 hour. Beside the cool weather that almost made me dying, I also frightened about many man that are also stay in Seoul Station. Because three of them tried to waylay my view, while I was standing close with them. They strode to reach me, and finally I walked out from the corridor. It has the meaning that I would combat with winter outside. I opened my bag and found blanket, enough to cover my body from winter attack. After 2.5 hour finally the Seoul station employee said to me that I might enter the station until the first airport bus coming. 
I am so lucky person with all God’s gift in the all year. When I want to wept in there, I always remember that crying not solve problem but make our problem bigger than before. I have already get leadership skill from Indofood Sukses Makmur TBK Company. They have taught me well, if someone calls as a leader because he/she can solve not only their own problem. We call them as leader because they can solve their own problem and problem of others. I had learned before I arrived in South Korea. Survival in the Tidar Mountain, spent entirely night in the middle of heavy rain without warm blanket, without roof in the top, without comfort mattress. Big thanks to Indofood and Military Academy, they have taught me well. So many painful are mostly important reason to someone learn about how to achieve the success. Lost In Seoul is one of all amazing and inevitably experience that I was getting in South Korea. 

*if you find many mistakes, tell me please. Help me to improve my English without fear. have a nice day guys!

Komentar

Postingan Populer