Stttttt

   Hello my lovely Andromeders? how’s life today?i hope all of you in a good condition and the best opportunity in this beautiful life. This writing’s not about how can be a part of alien or anything else but I want to share my result from individual research hahahaha. Honestly I want to continue my novel project, but depend on my good mood today hmmmm. I think it will be useless because when I feel good mood, I can’t create sad story. So I want to write something that always made me ask to God. Why I am different to others? Why I am so difficult tolove someone?. It’s not about normal or abnormal, but I mean so many men I have seen before. I can’t find something that made me feel thing. I can’t act sweet as girl like ordinary girl to anyone. If I don’t like, so I will act straightforwardly. So many man if have interesting with us always hot in the beginning and after that hmmmm just fake. Everytime everywhere and every condition always ask “what are you doing?”. What the …. Who are you? Spy ? Please! I have private life. argghhh oke I think it all because I am a different human. I think oh God it so easy and so ordinary man with kind like that, I want to     love someone who not over act to me. Man with high love but show all of his love with act not only word. Man with his own argument and ideology not only follow all of I want to do, sometimes maybe we will held debate between us. Man with high strengthens to fight all of his want to get in the future. Yeah I know if nobody’s perfect, but can i imagine someone who will search by me? Till now, this man has not come yet to me. So please don’t ask to me why I am still alone till now.


Lets forget!hahahahaha lol just for fun, why's so serious?

Komentar

Postingan Populer