Let me Introduce My Lovely Hometown (Beach Edition 1)

        Good night andromeders, how are you today? Did you sleep well last night, I hope so. Tonight, I want to spend entire night to discuss about my lovely hometown. Have you ever heard about Bantul Town?. Yeah, Bantul Town is a capital from Bantul Regency, a part of Yogyakarta Province. Bantul is a town with steady culture and best convenient place to rest from your hectic day. I am saying obviously, if you don’t have relied recommendation for your holiday please visit Bantul Town. Honestly, I just want to share about many miracles in Bantul Town. I have been staying in Bantul more than 22 years, so I know the best part of Bantul Town that always make me fell upset to leave Bantul Town. Please believe me, if you want to know more part of heaven from remote village in Bantul, don’t hesitate to contact my number or any social media. I will guide you to explore more than you expected. 

Beach is one of all favorite place, both are domestic or foreign visiting. Bantul Town have so many beautiful beach, there are Parangtritis Beach, Depok Beach, Pandansari Beach, Goa Cemara Beach, Baru Beach, and the last one Pandansimo Beach. Every beach have special characteristic, especially for Goa Cemara Beach. Goa Cemara Beach is one recommendation for you to enjoy all entire the day start from morning sunrise until sunset. You can come early morning at Goa Cemara Beach and enjoy moment when you can see the blue sky without anything block your view. You can fell how the fresh air in Goa Cemara Beach and the end of visit, you can make sure that sunset moment will not be passing from your eye. Once again, the special difference from Goa Cemara is about hole under the tree. It make from the branch of Cemara Tree. A romantic sensation will be capturing with blow of winds. At Goa Cemara Beach, also you can learn about turtle conservation directly. Goa Cemara Beach also has special area to turtle conservation.
But friends, the only one important to be safe in your mind is about safety. In every beach from Bantul Town, you have not been swimming here. I think this prohibition is about beach condition that it has a different type of wave from any other place in Yogyakarta. You can’t compare between Bantul Beach and Gunungkidul Beach. At the first glance, you can said that Gunungkidul Beach more safe that Bantul Beach. But the important is every Beach has own special power and weakness. Honestly, I love my beautiful Bantul Beach to every moment and I like to swim in Gunungkidul Beach. Maybe next time I will invite you to follow my voyage to Gunungkidul Beach. But now, at least I can share to you come to my lovely Beach especially Goa Cemara Beach. Don’t hesitate about culinary, you can chose anything type of food start from seafood, traditional food, and any others kind of food also available here. Wide parking area also provided from Goa Cemara Beach Crew. Don’t forget to invite your beloved person and give them unforgettable moment in Goa Cemara Beach. 

*if you find the wrong sentences or any other mistakes in my article, please don't bully me. It happen because my English not well, but I always try the best to study. :) Thanks

Komentar

Postingan Populer