Don’t worry, be kind and be brave Ananti
            What’s the real or the top goal of life? Happiness, money, family, success, honorary, or power?. Actually, I have searched about that a whole life. In the middle of the search, I oversee and look around me. What the exactly God purpose to create me in this world?. I have known the difference of me with other, mind especially. I also ask myself, what the real purpose of my life?. I know, I just an ordinary girl with the high dream. I don’t want to discuss about my dream, the important thing is not about how high our dream, but how hard we struggle to our dream. From all around the dreams, the peak of my goals is happiness. If we just discuss about individuality dream, maybe I can say that easily. But with the special bestowal mind from God, I have a more wide duty from others. I have high concern about social living and so proud of it because so many people have carried their dream on my shoulder. I came from a remote village, people who haven’t linked with modernity. I have already seen how hard people like us trying to out from this condition, and just a few people success. Majority people around me live without any goals, and they spent their weakness a whole time. We don’t have power as the grass root citizens, but we always get bad impact from governance fail act. Poverty low grade education and morality slump are a common issue that I always give more effort to learn. But when my mind has already arrived at the end of hard thinking, sometimes I get the anxiety thinking. How could I am?, and how the method?. My father said to me “If you believe in your dream to make changes in your environment, do everything!”.  I know the meaning everything in his sentence. I must do everything start from myself and finish on my way. The one and only important is don’t flee for any hard situation.

            When I realize that I have different mind and different ideology with the friends of the same age, my life is starting. I started to learn and know who I am, and what will I do in the future. I am so happy and grateful to God, He has taught me well and let me join as a member in the big family of University of Gadjah Mada. I met so many people who have the same character with me, and have the same goal to be an agent of change. I think it is not idealism of new university student, because I almost there. I almost arrive to the place where I can make my dreams step by step come true. I join volunteering program, environmental issue, education, and etc. People will shine with their own way. In the university life, one by one my friends start to find their passion. I am so thanking to God that He gives me opportunity to meet amazing people. I know about my destiny and I know how hard I am trying to get this. Since that time I have tried, no time will spent with useless. I always study hard and unstop to learn, do anything which it makes an improvement to my capability. However I hard work to fulfill my duty, sometimes I feel apprehensive about my future and the future of my beloved family. My father has told me that how far I go, so the examination of God will bring into line. In the outside of our home, there are so many terrible that it always smite your life. Ananti, don’t care about what other people said about you. I must remember that I have high motivation, don’t let weakness have an impact to our life but make sure that you always control about your weakness. Sometimes maybe I make the wrongness, but it has no to make me feel useless. How frightened it looks alike, but it will not make you die. Maybe I just want to make me confident come out to solve my condition. Okay, I will say “Don’t worry, be kind and be brave Ananti” 1000 time.

           


Komentar

Postingan Populer